Come & Experience the Magic of Paddling on the Water!
Individuals of all backgrounds and ages are welcome, and no experience is necessary to try.
We'll provide instruction and have paddles and life jackets you can borrow.
What to Wear & Bring - Always!
- Avoid wearing cotton, instead wear quick drying synthetics
- Dress in layers so you can adjust for comfort during practice
- Bring a water bottle or other type of hydration system
- Include a change of clothes for after practice
What to Wear & Bring - in Summer
- Sun hat or visor
- Sunglasses and sunscreen (when needed)
- Paddling gloves (optional, sailing or biking gloves work well)
- Lightweight water shoes
What to Wear & Bring - In Winter
It can get cold in the winter, but don't let that deter you!
- Warm fleece or neoprene leggings
- Warm layers on top (wool or fleece work well)
- Warm hat, when needed
- Neoprene booties and gloves
- Bring a wind/rain jacket (in case it's needed)